Thursday 27 April 2017

DEWEY’S 24-HOUR READ-A-THON: SPRING EDITION 2017 - MY READING PILE (EN)

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This
Well, to be honest, there's no reading pile for this year's spring read-a-thon. I am currently reading 2 books I would like to make progress with during the read-a-thon.
The first one is Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I am not even in the middle of this enticing book so I hope that I will make some bigger progress during the read-a-thon.
The second book, I am going to read during the read-a-thon is a campaigning book by French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron titled Révolution. I've started to read this book some months ago in order to find out more about Mr. Macron, as well as to improve my French.
The rest of my read-a-thon TBR will consist of books I will just feel like to read at the moment. So my final read-a-thon reading pile is going to be surprise even for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment